Friday, June 18, 2010


Wow! Today

has been crazy,heck this last week has been super crazy. I found out this past sunday,that my brother and his girlfriend are actually having a baby now. Shes pregnant! He is 20 years old and she's 19. not too young, but young enough for me to be a little concerned. Actually i was really concerned, im being honest as this is what this blog is for. Theyre relationship has been rocky as everyones is but thats not it, i went through having my first baby at 17 and i know how incredibly hard it is. I did not graduate becuase i was pregnant and on my own. However that is not the case here, he has graduated highschool and is in college,i just hope he can continue. Its going to be hard but i have no doubt that my brother can do it if he really puts his mind to it and that he will do his best to be an awesome dad. I love my brother deeply, he has been my closest sibling and i have always looked out for him and continue to no matter how old he gets, or what he wil go through.

So im getting excited now, i had a lot of trouble wrapping my head around the idea at first and at times i still feel a sense of...sadness at the thought of him having to change his dreams for a while,but then i get over it. I m excited to be an aunt for the first time, i wanted a niece or nephew soon just wasnt ready i guess. lol Becareful what you wish for right!! Ive already decided to spoil this baby like my own the good part...i can give this one back. lol Its a different sense of excitement from when your having your own baby to when you become an aunt, i thought it would take me a little while to come around to it but nope its changed rather quickly. He just called me becuase they had there first doctors appointment today and he just called and "WATCH OUT WORLD..BABY GARCIA IS SET TO ARRIVE ON FEBRUARY 10,2011!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment