Monday, June 21, 2010

random rambling of a mother

Thoughts of the day..any? I dont know, my day has been fairly easy going so far. Elijah woke up this morning sounding kinda crumby so i took him to the doctor.We got there and were the only people there for a while, they called us back and weighed Elijah. He is now just 16 pounds hes such a tiny little baby but hes grown in length so i guess he might just be lanky. Anyways the ma is in takes us back into the room and starts to listen to Elijahs lungs, and my goofy son decides hes going to start fake coughing!!! Of all the things he could do hes fake coughing lol and its hilarious because the nurse looks at me like im some kind of overprotective mother who brings my baby for every sneeze. I swear to you he had a nasty mucusy cough this morning lol. Oh my. :)


Later we went to subway and had us a fantabolous lunch, i love subway! I started watching terminator salvation and might i add its a pretty awesome movie. My thoughts on anything else today?? Hmmm well im trying to figure out which shots if any should be given if at all. Ive been doing some research that suggests that its not all neccessary not all are needed as often,but i need to research some more. I guess ill be doing that later on this afternoon and this week so i can give my dr. an answer when the appointment comes up.


enjoying my afternoon today and going to watch some tv. thats all folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment